Buying a home in Woodside with $1M or less
To most people a million dollars is a lot of money, and it is... it's soo much money. But a home in Woodside isn't cheap, the average sale price out of all 67 homes sold in Woodside within the last 12 months is more than $2M. You can expect to pay anywhere between $340-$1,625 per square foot for a home here. Woodside is a great alternative for people who want some space or are moving out of the city and don't want to move into the suburbs. It's one of the few places on the Peninsula where you can:
- buy/build a home on acres of land
- have a bay and or ocean view
- live in the woods surrounded by Redwood Trees without a neighbor in sight
- have good schools
- have horses
- live in one of the most prestigious places in the world
Here are a few homes that have sold in Woodside within the last 12 months under $1,000,000 (photos below):
1. 1 Echo Ln - 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home, built in 1973, on 1 acre of land. Sold for $970,000 on 12/30/2010.
2. 220 Allen Rd - 1 bedroom 1 bath home w/ artist studio & guest cottage, built in 1983, on 10 acres of land. Sold for $910,000 on 4/2/2010.
3. 14002 Skyline Bl - 2 bedroom 1 bath home w/ studio & barn, built in 1900, on 6 acres of land. Sold for $828,000 on 9/20/2010.